Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ghosts & Gardens

My parents are on a road trip to Ottawa for a few days. It's about 4 hours away from where we live. So while they're away, I'm tending to their gardens.

My son Evan came along to help with the watering. Here are some pictures I took before the gardens were watered.




After watering the gardens we took a nap in my parents guest room. It was a nice break from the summer heat. My son and I woke up hearing some odd noises. He said he heard noises much like the sound that's made when a spoon is tapped on the side of a glass. I don't know. I kept hearing someone talking. It woke me up. My son swears it wasn't him.

My sister used to sleep in that room. She always said it was haunted...








My son Evan in the garden. He had a great time with the hose! ;)

No comments: